The NetSuite Certification Program – What You Need To Know
The NXTurn team has over 28 years of combined experience with 35+ certifications and over 400 installations. None of this is possible without the commitment to our core value, Expertise with Education. NetSuite has provided our team with the educational opportunities we need to hone our expertise and live this core value since 2013.
If you’re considering a career at NXTurn or looking to gain serious credentials, you will want to review your current certifications and find others that apply to your areas of expertise. To facilitate and speed up your efforts we have provided a thorough overview of the SuiteFoundation Certification program below.
Current Certifications Overview
- SuiteFoundation: This certification serves as the prerequisite of other certifications and identifies individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge to advance to the next level.
- Administrator: This certification recognizes individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge to perform the day-to-day tasks of managing the application to meet an organization’s needs.
- ERP Consultant: This certification identifies individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge to lead NetSuite implementation for companies based on business requirements.
- SuiteCloud Certification: This certification recognizes individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge and skills to design, customize and develop reliable performance solutions to extend and interact with NetSuite standard functionalities.
- SuiteCommerce Developer: This certification has no prerequisite. It identifies individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge and skills to design, customize and develop reliable performance solutions to extend and interact with NetSuite e-commerce applications.
- User Certifications
- Financial User: This certification has no prerequisite. It identifies individuals who have the necessary knowledge to understand core NetSuite accounting and finance functionality.
- SuiteAnalytics User: Mastering SuiteAnalytics confirms you have the foundational knowledge and skill set required to conduct searches, access reports and manage the dashboard features of NetSuite.
Certification Perks – Individuals
- Access to LinkedIn Private Group(s) for specific certifications, so you can exchange thoughts and network
- Usage of Certified Logo(s) on your business card, website(s), email signature, a LinkedIn profile for yourself and your company
- Percentage discounts on select NetSuite Training courses
- Invitations to New Feature Release Webinars, and NetSuite special events
- Getting advanced-access to new classes by attending NetSuite beta Training for free
- Most importantly, being recognized as a NetSuite guru with proven knowledge
Certification Perks – Customers
- Hiring confidence when seeking the most qualified individuals
- Empowering you to achieve higher ROI from your NetSuite investment as staff will be better able to support and adopt the solution(s)
- Guaranteeing a highly trained team with a thorough understanding of NetSuite
- Team skills and knowledge validation with better retention and increased work productivity
- Implementation of recognized benchmarks with which to measure and evaluate teams
- Strong solutions adoption that ensures your staff deliver superior support to end-users
Having the right credentialed partner ensures your NetSuite project will come in on time, within budget with all appropriately involved trained according to best practices.
NXTurn is ready to transform your business, providing you with one unified cloud-based solution to GROW your entire organization.
NetSuite Certification FAQs 031716
NetSuite Certification Policy Jun 2018
NetSuite Certification Justification
NetSuite Course Catalogue
NetSuite Certification Program Registration
NetSuite Certification Verification
Are you looking to purchase NetSuite Licences, Consulting or Support?
Share your contact information and we’ll get you connected to the right person.